Customer Service Management
Excalon is dedicated to providing a high quality customer service.
Excalon provides a comprehensive customer focused service which is undertaken, using the latest IT systems, from a dedicated service management centre.
Our customer co-ordinators are trained in customer service skills to interact with customers, provide support and drive service excellence and efficiency.
From the very first point of contact with our Customer Service Management Centre, customers can be assured that Excalon will deliver a quality customer experience.
The primary functions of our Customer Service Management Centre are:
- To provide a focal point from which all services are managed.
- To manage works to agreed service levels.
- To receive, log and progress works instructions from our clients.
- To receive, log and provide updates to general enquiries for all works.
- To co-ordinate works with the customer and give regular progress reports.
Our service which is bespoke, enables our customers to have as much information as they require, communicated in a manner that is most acceptable/convenient to them.